- Effective Date: Sept. 1, 2011
- Personal Information Collected
- Personal Information You Provide. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, become a member, create a profile, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we collect include, name, postal address, phone or fax number, email address, photo, account information (e.g., membership, credit card and online registration information), fitness condition and physical characteristics, demographic information and information about your interests and preferences.
- Automatically Collected Information. We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you use our services or sites. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
- Cookies. We automatically collect data using cookies. A "cookie" is a small data file that our sites transfer to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we also use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the registration and buying processes on our sites, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience. When you view a video on our site that uses Adobe Flash Player, a third party (Adobe Systems Inc.) may set a "flash cookie" on your computer. Visit Adobe Flash Player privacy and security to learn more about how Adobe Systems Inc. protects your privacy.
- Web Beacons. We also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened or acted upon.
- Personal Information from Other Sources. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
- Our Use of Personal Information
- We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about member benefits (such as your dividend balance and special offers only available to members);
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you communications about JT RACING and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and geographically relevant information;
- maintain and administer Your JT RACING Online Account;
- operate and improve our sites and services.
- Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share personal information about you outside of JT RACING and its affiliates, including as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf.
- We may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products or services of interest to you.
- The community section of our sites is designed as an open and public social community for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up you will be asked to provide certain information that will be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide in your profile.
- We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with other areas of our sites.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
- Your Choices
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from JT RACING by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your postal mail and email preferences by contacting us at www.JTRacingusa.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
You can choose to stop collection of data by cookies on our site. Cookies set by JT RACING's agent can be disabled by settings in your browser. This may not affect third party "flash cookies" used in connection with videos you may view on our site. To manage and disable "flash cookies" set by Adobe Systems Inc., visit Adobe Flash Player privacy and security. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our sites.
- Security of Personal Information
- JT RACING endeavors to use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control.
- Changes to this Policy
- JT RACING may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by changing the "Effective Date" date above or as required by law.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at or send an email message to cs@JTRacingusa.com. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
JT Racing USA
8901 S. La Cienega Blvd. Suite 101
Inglewood, CA 90301